Intern under this Apprentice Program will be assigned to the department that is related to their field of study for the whole duration of the program.
They will have hands-on career training in a selected department, like Logistics Department, Finance, Information Technology, Special Project Team or Country Operations Office.
- To be attached to our company for a period of at least twelve (12) weeks.
- Obtain minimum CGPA 3.50
- Official internship program letter from University / College
- Resume, Cover letter & Copies of Certificate
- Transcript for each semester
- Copies of I/C and 1 passport size photographs
- Candidate that meet requirement will be selected for interview
Allowance & Benefits
- Each intern under Specialist Internship Program will receive allowance of RM1200 per month.
- Overtime wages will be given if they are required to work extended hours.
- Group Personal Accident, Hospitalization & Surgical, Term Life & Critical Illness Insurance
- Intern will be offered a permanent job if the performance is up to the expectation during the internship period.
- If the intern is successfully offered a permanent job after his/her Apprentice Program, company will reimburse the difference of the actual salary with internship allowance upon confirmation of the permanent appointment.
How to Apply
Please contact Human Resource Department at 03-7787 2222, ext 4800 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org